Job Title : Pricing Analyst
Reports to: Pricing Manager.
To provide the WB network with competitive fares and pricing support, which promotes sales and maximizes network revenue and yield.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor, analyze, communicate, and respond to competitive fare actions and market practices in a timely fashion;
• Develop and implement pricing actions to respond to various market activities;
• Understand and analyze market dynamics, consumer price sensitivity, and market demand.
• Develop traffic, yield, and revenue evaluations of various price scenarios;
• Implement changes to pricing structures consistent with the company’s business plan.
• Perform comprehensive evaluation and analysis of all individual and group pricing proposals received from Sales regions and local offices;
• Evaluate and develop local corporate deal frameworks to ensure Rwandair competitive position within the corporate travel market;
• Ensuring pricing structures are continuously monitored, benchmarked and develop to maintain a competitive price;
• Detailed understanding of how pricing decisions are made, key levers used by pricing;
• Using various electronic data sources and input from local sales offices, assess competitor activity, recommend and prepare competitive responses aimed at retaining market share and optimizing revenue.
Education, Skills and Competences Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas;
• Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and any other quantitative oriented disciplines;
• At least 2-3years of work experience in airline or any other related field;
• Understanding of the airline industry’s competitive and regulatory environments;
• Business/commercial experience;
• Familiarity with the company’s internal systems and processes;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks prioritizes work, handle heavy workloads, and meet tight deadlines;
• Analytical approach to problem-solving;
• Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
• High level of accuracy, details and ownership which would drive to increase results.
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the National identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 20, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.