Manager, Financial and Performance Analytics
Aviation, Travel and Logistics Holding is conducting external recruitment for the following position:
1. Job Title: Manager, Financial and Performance Analytics
2. Directly reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
3. Job Purpose
The Financial and Performance Analytics Manager will work as a member of the ATL team to support the Organization’s management of subsidiaries’ performance, and ensure smooth running of all analysis activities in an organized, timely, effective and efficient manner.
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The incumbent will act as one of the CEO’s direct support team to ensure that a wide range of financial and support duties, tasks and responsibilities are carried out. The job holder will handle all issues pertaining to the daily running of the institution by efficiently dealing with, and performing daily functions that ensure smooth completion of all financial transactions and office support activities with a view to enhancing the CEO’s job performance in particular, and the institution’s integrity and reliability in general.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Produce financial accounts and annual reports and accounts
- Participate in commercial and supply contract negotiations and other purchase and/ or lease agreements.
- Analyze and negotiate all Company in-service contracts.
- Produce financial analyses and business cases for performance areas of concern.
- Coordinate development of the Organization’s strategic and business plans.
- Coordinate the preparation and management of the annual budgets and budget implementations
- Ensure effective and efficient procurement processes are in place, are timely implemented and are followed strictly
- Manage IT and the delivery of effective and efficient systems and processes
- Carry out and efficiently manage/oversee all the administration functions
- Recommend and justify staffing levels
- Highlight variances to plans and recommend corrective actions
- Manage the direct report teams in an efficient and effective manner
- Meet manpower and cost targets
- Report in timely and accurate ways
- Ensure cost effective procurement
- Challenge the business constructively and offer potential solutions
- Represent the Company to third parties, e.g. lessors, bankers, etc.
7. Required Skills:
- Strong financial modelling skills preferably with good understanding of accounting
- Good communicator
- Process driven
- Able to understand competitors
- Understand business environment
- High analytical skills
- Well structured
- Clear written and spoken English
- Effective Team worker/player
- Very good relationship builder
- Commanding respect for technical expertise
- Lots of stamina
8. Required Education & Experience
- Preferably qualified accountant with strong financial analysis skillset
- Good understanding of business analyses and evaluation techniques
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in various financial analyses and forecast productions
- Leadership of a finance team in a complex business industry
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Master of Business Administration, or Master of Finance highly desirable
9. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Chief Executive Officer ATL;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is February 27,2017 local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.