Manager, Commercial Contracts Analytics
Aviation, Travel and Logistics Holding is conducting external recruitment for the following position:
1. Job Title: Manager, Commercial Contracts Analytics
2. Directly reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
3. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for reviewing commercial contracts in outsourced services, engineering and component support, aircraft purchase, lease and sales agreements. Support CEO in interpreting key clauses that impact risk profiles of agreements, operational performance and financial impacts.
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Review and analyze key commercial contract terms to ensure advantage to ATL.
- Develop negotiation strategies and tactical actions
- Ensure optimal financial outcomes for ATL subsidiaries in contracts with third parties
- Excellent grasp of contract term structuring that reflects user needs
- Ability to handle simultaneous contracts and tight timelines
- Must be able to adapt fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to provide insights into common terms across various relatively similar contracts
5. Required Skills:
- Ability to independently review various types of commercial contracts and provide insights including financial impacts
- Strong ability to understand operational issues in contracts
- Clearly communicates issues, facts and findings to other team members and management
- Able to work effectively with range of staff: Finance, Operations, Planning, Engineering, Sales and IT
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to produce and analyze commercial terms of a high quality
6. Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- Atleast 3-5 years of which have been spent in commercial services contracts and asset acquisitions.
7. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Chief Executive Officer ATL;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is February 27,2017 local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.