Flight Monitoring Officer
Job Title: Flight Monitoring Officer
Report to: Flight Control Supervisor
Department: Ground Services
Duties and Responsibilities of Flight Monitoring officers
- Establish and implement appropriate control methods to guarantee the correct usage of the DCS in all Rwandair Stations.
- Revised and set go show limits for all flight’s
- Cross check flight initialization times.
- Revise and update relevant system information for the correct access to all flight’s on the system.
- Including (but not limited to ):Aircraft Changes, Updating seat map ,Creating /loading new flight;
- Loading new aircraft and AHM 560 passenger information
- Regular system cleaning from obsolete flights and formats;
- Implement appropriate control methods to ensure daily duties are carried out as per company policy and industry standards,
- Alert and correct deviations in the system usage;
- 24/7 DCS support for KGL and outstations –help desk functions;
- Become WB in house trainers for others operators on DCS system QR/SN/KL/ET/SA etc ;
- Be the liaison between SITA and WB for all DCS related matters;
- Work in collaboration with other relevant department to guarantee systems and processes are in place to avoid irregularities during schedule changes;
- Track, compile, elaborate and publish ground operations statistics and performance reports for all stations;
- Control and allocate all sine in codes for passenger handling staff for Gabriel and other carriers;
- Review and improved check-in processes and procedures ;
- Perform other duties appropriate and within the component of role as required.
- Screening and updating Fids for all flights (arrivals and departures).
- Team Player
- Proactive/Results orientated
- Pleasant & presentable
- Communications/interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skill, Experience
- Degree holder in IT or related field
- 25-35 years of age
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 25, 2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.