Job Title: Customs Clerks
Report to: Logistics Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring accuracy for Import and Export documentation for items requested by RwandAir user departments are delivery on time to our clearance agent;
• Proper recording for all imported items received and delivery to the user departments;
• Filing export and import documents and sent a monthly reports to the head of Logistics;
• Work closely with the clearing agents (Horizon Logistics and others);
• Be able to use Rwanda Electronic Single Window (RESW);
• Ensure Aircraft spare parts and other eligible items receive TTC regime with concerned Ministries.
• (MININFRA & MINECOFIN and Customs;
• Reconcile and submit to Logistics Officer all invoices coming from our clearing agent before handling them over to finance for payment;
• Dispatch hired aircraft spare parts to DHL so that they get sent quickly hence cutting these parts are regularly sent from our maintenance Department;
• Packing export items and labelling accurately for usage;
• Be able to work during the week-end when the head office is closed in case of logistics needed (clearance).
Knowledge Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 3 years in airline field.
• Minimum age of 30 years
• Minimum education level of A ‘level Certificate
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• 2 Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• 2 Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is Monday 27, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.