Customer Service Agents
RwandAir Limited is the flag carrier airline of Rwanda. It operates domestic and international services to East Africa, Central Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and the Middle East from its main base at Kigali International Airport. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment. As part of the expansion strategy we are looking for interested, qualified and competent candidates to fill the following position:
1. Job Title: Customer Service Agents
2. Reports to: Team Leader Customer Services
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure efficient passenger handling at check-in, boarding, arrivals and the lounges, for positive customer experience.
- To access efficient procedures in document verification to minimize risks to the airline without compromising on customer service.
- To advice on service delivery issues related to misconnections, baggage claims and flight delays, for customer satisfaction.
- To ensure smooth connection of passengers.
- To ensure incremental revenue through collection of excess baggage charges and change of RESA penalties. Without compromising on customer service.
- To ensure that check-in procedures are followed while checking passengers both on Wb network and other airlines;
- Ensure hazard and occurrences are reported.
4. Desired Profile: Required education and experience:
- University Degree;
- Must be fluent in atleast 2 of the official languages;
- Good customer care/ interpersonal skills;
- Age between 22-28 years old.
5. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- A recent Curriculum Vitae;
- 2 Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is March 29,2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.