Job Title: Aircraft Loader
Reports to: Ramp Team Leader
Effective handling of cargo/baggage according to required airline standards and in compliance with stakeholders
agreements while observing safety standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• It is a discretion of management that aircraft loader will physically handle cargo and baggage in their daily duties.
• To ensure efficient and secure handling to comply with SLA’s
• To observe /adopt safe working practices & ensure safe working environment
• To maintain required levels of certification to ensure safe and effective handling of cargo/baggage.
Key Competences, Knowledge
• Team player
• Honesty and Integrity
• Service focused
• Physically fit
• Pleasant personality/presentable appearance
Knowledge, skill, experience:
• Lower Secondary school level
• Certificate of good conduct
• Driving License is an added advantage
• Age between 25-35 years
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is March 15,2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.