Administrative Assistant to the CEO
Aviation, Travel and Logistics Holding is conducting external recruitment for the following position:
1. Job Title: Administrative Assistant to the CEO
2. Directly reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
3. Job Purpose :
The Administrative Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer will work as a key member of the ATL team to support the Institution’s management and ensure smooth running of activities in an organized, timely, effective & efficient manner.
4. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The incumbent will act as one of the CEO’s direct support team to ensure that a wide range of administrative duties, tasks and responsibilities is carried out. The job holder will handle all issues pertaining to the daily running of the office by efficiently dealing with, and performing daily functions that ensure timely completion of office activities in ways that enhance the CEO’s job performance.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate general office functions including reception, correspondence, meetings and filing
- Provide customer and administrative support by installing a central filing system for official documentation; including but not limited to online booking enquiries
- Take, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings;
- Maintain proper records to ensure an easy and efficient information management;
- Provide general administrative and customer care support to the CEO of ATL Holding, including photocopying, emailing and mailing services as well as receiving visitors to the CEO’s Office;
- May be called on to open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and other deliveries;
- Maintain reference lists for outgoing letters and other official documents;
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls;
- Handle requests for information and data regarding ATL Holding Ltd.;
- Resolve customers queries, internal administrative problems and other routine inquiries;
- Prepare written responses to general correspondence addressed to the CEO;
- Schedule and coordinate all official and personal travel arrangements for the CEO;
- Ensure that all Company policies and procedures are followed by staff in their daily work, and provide advice and guidance where/when necessary.
- Ensure own personal involvement and contribution to all team activities
- Review and update on regular bases staff telephone contacts for easy access;
- Provide logistical support to meetings held within the Company premises, and assist in all arrangements to ensure good and productive meetings
- Keep up a talent for understanding all the job aspects and commitment to quality customer care and service provision, with the willingness and ability to follow administrative procedures to a high standard
- Carry our all instructions given by the CEO or his representatives.
- Create a personal schedule to ensure that all areas of job responsibility are efficiently completed each week.
5. Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to multitask in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Ability to articulate firm opinions, views, and reach clear conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to handle complex management issues efficiently and timely
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with management and report writing duties, and the ability to develop and present such reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial and supply contracts and business transactions terms and conditions an asset
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as a part of a highly-interactive team
- Some basic accounting knowledge required in preparing or reviewing JVs, comparing revenue recognition decisions and overseeing month/year end close processes.
- Ability to interact and negotiate with customers on complex administrative and management issues.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship or Commerce
- Some knowledge of the aviation industry with its application to business contracts and contract administration is preferred.
7. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to Chief Executive Officer ATL;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is February 27,2017 local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.