JOB TITLE: Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
SECTION: Sales and Ticketing
LOCATION: UTC Sales Office- Kigali
REPORTS TO: Supervisor Reservations and Ticketing
1. JOB PURPOSE
The Sales and Ticketing Agent is responsible for providing excellent service to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and WB product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Do reservations and ticketing for all WB clients to generate sales.
• Fare quotes to all WB clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
• Recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty
• Printing and reconciling of sales returns to accounts for daily sales
• Promote WB products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue
• Promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales.
3. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
At least 1year experience in airline reservations and ticketing
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good Organizational skills
• Focus on Customer Experience
• Ability to prioritize
• Advanced Computer Skills
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 9th 2015 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.