RwandAir is interested in hiring competent personto fill the following position:
1. JOB TITLE : Driver
DEPARTMENT : Administration
SECTION : Logistics
UNIT: Ground Transportation
To provide safe and reliable Ground transportation to our staff and RWANDAIR customers.
• Drive company vehicles ensuring safety, comfort, punctuality and compliance with traffic laws and regulations;
• Drives company vehicles on scheduled routes to transport individuals to and from the airport and other desired locations;
• Maintain log books and records, such as time at each stop, purpose of trip, number of passengers per day, mileage, and vehicle maintenance;
• Drives an assigned route to transport individuals to and from various human service locations, work sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, grocery stores, drug stores, and other locations;
• Assists passengers in getting in and out of vehicles, and other courtesies;
• Represent and uphold company image ensuring customer satisfaction;
• Keep company vehicles clean and in good conditions at all times;
• Adhere to all traffic laws and other regulation;
• Plan routes by studying scheduled crew roster or ad-hoc requests by the Head Office and guests;
• Fulfill special requests the office by picking up and delivering items and couriers as directed;
• Performs related duties as required.
• Education and Experience
• At least High School certificate
• Clean and valid driving license category D
• Certificate of Good Conduct
• At least three years of driving experience
• Basic knowledge of automotive maintenance procedures
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is January19, 2015 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer.