RwandAir is interested in hiring competent people to fill the following position:
JOB TITLE: Customer Care Agent
DEPARTMENT: Ground Operations and Cargo
SECTION: Ground Operations
UNIT: Customer care Unit
1. JOB PURPOSE
Responsible for customer service delivery to ensure efficient planning, service delivery procedures, fight monitoring, and maximize incremental airline revenue to ensure profitability and optimal revenue output.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure efficient passenger handling at check-in, boarding, arrivals and the lounges, for positive customer experience;
• To access efficient procedures in document verification to minimize risks to the airline without compromising on customer service;
• To advice on service delivery issues related to misconnections, baggage claims and flight delays, for customer satisfaction;
• To ensure smooth connection of passengers;
• To ensure incremental revenue through collection of excess baggage charges and change of RESA penalties. Without compromising on customer service;
• To ensure that check-in procedures are followed while checking passengers both on Wb’s network and other airlines.
3. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University graduate or hospitality diploma, with a minimum of 3 years experience in airline.
• Experienced delivering service in demanding consumer perishable environment
• Customer service experience hospitality/airline industry
4. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of airport services and cargo operations.
• Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of airline operations.
• An excellent command of the English language (written and verbal) is essential.
• Master of Gabriel check-in system
• Financial awareness.
• Process oriented
How to apply
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 26,2015 at the front desk of our Head Office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.