Our Mission is:
"To provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment". "We have a vision to be the airline of obvious choice in the markets we serve”.
OUR CORPORATE OBJECTIVES
Our corporate objectives are:
- To provide safe, secure and reliable air transportation services on all our selected routes, thereby linking Rwanda with the rest of the world.
- To operate with aircraft and other equipments which are maintained to the highest international standards.
- To ensure that our Airline is well integrated in the industry
- To serve customers warmly and efficiently, continously benchmarking with the best-run competitors and globally.
- To enhance shareholder value through profitability and capital growth.
- To create and maintain a working environment that encourages employees to continuously improve their knowledge and exploit their full potential.
- To encourage and participate in the promotion of the growth of the tourism in Rwanda.
- To facilitate the movement of the people and goods for the promotion of trade and industry for the well-being of Rwanda.
At RwandAir we value;
- Surpass customer expectations of services by continuously improving and innovating products as well as service delivery.
Safety and Environment:
- Uphold the highest safety and security standards. To work in a manner that protects the health and well being of the individual, as well the environment.
- Committed to upholding transparency, honesty, trustworthiness, and general integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- To maintain an inclusive working environment that embraces new ideas, change, respect for the individual and equal opportunity to realize one’s potential.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- To remain sensitive to the social issues affecting the communities the company operates in.
Profitability and Accountability:
- We are commited to adding value to the shareholder’s wealth by conducting business profitablity
Individually and collectively to be accountable for behaviours, actions and results.